HEC offers Internship Opportunity- Higher Education Commission, Pakistan Internship 2019 – 20,000 Stipend
Higher Education Commission (HEC) offered one year Internship program for the year 2019. Maximum Limit for Internship One Year. Package of Pay or Stipend will be Rs. 20,000/Per Month. All over Pakistan’s students are eligible for apply to this Higher Education Commission (HEC) Pakistan Internship. All over Pakistani Nationality Holder students are Eligible for this internship.
Those students who are continuing their Master Level study, or recently completed their Graduation or Fresh Graduates are eligible for apply to this one (1) Year Internship programme 2019.
Internship Location: Islamabad
Summary: Higher Education Commission Internship 2019
|Location of Internship||HEC, Islamabad|
|Duration of Internship||Maximum 1 year|
|Stipend/Pay||Per Month 20,000 Pakistani Rupees|
|Deadline for Submission of Applicaton||14th of June, 2019|
Eligibility to Apply :
- Downloaded form must be provide in hard format.
- Internees who have also completed one year internship at Higher Education Commission (HEC) office will not be eligible for this opportunity.
- Stipend will be provided only 20,000 rupees monthly
- Recently completed degree (fresh graduate) will be preferred
- Student who already applied in past but not achieve this opportunity are eligible to apply for this internship.
- Application after deadline or incomplete will not be entertained
- Not any type of TA/DA will be provided at time of test or interview
For Internship Application Form are required to download from the link attached here which is give below in Green Box. Kindly send your prescribed format Application form on undersigned Address given below.